So honored to have been nominated top wedding photographer of the year 2013 by the Love Collective, big big thank you to my dear Esther of belle e chic!! Working and growing together with bloggers has been one of the great experiences in this past year
- there are so many beautiful & inspiring blogs out there, but when it comes to publishing my work, I always love to get a more personal connect with the people behind them. When I found belle e chic, a blog which is all about mediterrean wedding inspiration I instantly fell in love with Esther's taste and sense of aesthetics.
So as I teamed up with a great bunch of people early this summer for a special shoot, I already had her blog in mind when it came to publishing it. We really had an amazing day at the stunning Haus im See just of the Austrian boarder where we created this nautical wedding inspiration for you! Viktoria of Lovely Weddings came up with this stunning blue and stripy concept and together with Isa & Oliver, who are the artists behind Wald&Schwert, they created so much eye-candy, I couldn't have been happier!
I probabely already mentioned this but - one of the things that really make my job such a bliss, is being able to create & work on ideas together with such talents! It's such a treat! I also got great actors and friends to model for me on this shoot, together with the sweet Patricia Vincent who designed the nautical inspired dresses our bride wore. The fabulous guys of Sequence Five came along to create a behind the scenes video of the shoot you might have already seen up on the blog - I love watching it again and again, being reminded of the great day we all had!
Here's a few favorites of this shoot - hop over to belle e chic to see many more!
- Event Design & Coordination: Lovely Weddings
- Location: Haus im See
- Flowers: BlumenArt
- Invitations & Stationary: Wald und Schwert
- Dress designer: Patricia Vincent
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Twobirds
- Wedding Cake: The Cake Shop
- Boat: Drescher Line
- Videography: Sequence Five
- Make-up & Hair: Alexandra Elena
- Props: Frederiks
- Model: Peter Windhofer
- Model: Dionne Wudu
- Model: Sophie Prusa