As you know I have a heart for co-operations with talented folks and I couldn't be happier with the turnout of this one! Working with Vera & Judith of aiola im Schloss St. Veit, who put this gorgeous blush and pastell inspiration together, was more than just fabulous!
It didn't take us very long to find out we we're speaking the same language aesthetically and their fab taste paired with the endless possibilities of this location made for a good lot of shooting dreams come true! So happy being able to show what is possible, with some important ingrediences, that make for extraordinary weddings and pictures: A stunning outdoor ceremony setting, a color thoughtful code and very importantly - beautiful flowers! I so much adored Dana Vlas floral work, I actually had to hug her several times that day - great flowers just make for fabulous detail and table scape shots, but have you seen that bouquet!? I'm in love!!!
Solaine Piccoli made not only our model's dreams come true dress wise - her gorgeous gown paired with Niely Hoetsch delicate headpiece was such a perfect match for this inspirational shoot! Blush and pastell tones are just so timeless, airy and delicate I can't get enough of it! Isn't film just a perfect match for these colors and tones? This was all shot on Contax645 paired with Fuji 400H and scanned by the marvelous boys of Carmencita Film Lab.
Hope we make you have an inspired start into the week lovelies!
PS: Oh and I can't wait to be back there end of August to shoot a lovely wedding and see the girls again!
- Wedding Photography: peaches & mint
- Event Design & Planning: Vera Lipnik - aiola im Schloss
- Wedding Dress: Solaine Piccoli
- Flowers: Div Art Flowers
- Headpiece: Niely Hoetsch
- Groom's Attire: Pilatus
- Rings: Anton Kerecz
- Cupcakes & Sweets: Kochkabinett
- Wedding Cakes: Loana Cakeaway Graz
- Bridesmaid dresses: Joma Fashion Concept Store
- Hairstyling: Bettina Mauerhofer by Friseursalon CULT
- Stationery: Designquartier e.U.
- Shoes: Aerin via Steffel 6th Floor
- Oldtimer: 4EVENTS GmbH
- Props: aiola im Schloss
- Naildesign: NAIL LOCATION by Elena
- Photography Assistant: Valentina Hunsänger
- Scanning & Processing: Carmencita Film Lab
- Location: aiola im Schloss